> Belts by Type > Rubber Conveyor Belts > Chevron Conveyor Belt
Chevron Conveyor Belt
- Chevron Conveyor Belts are used to convey wet and/or loose materials or bags up steep inclines. The patterns prevent or reduce slide back and increase the amount of product moved by quick pick-up at the point of loading. They are used in quarries, sandpits, cement works, lime works, mobile crushers and screens, farming and salt mines, etc .
- Can carry bulk material at angles of 17~ 18 and bagged material at angles of 30~ 50.
- Cleat angle and pitch are designed for smooth travel over return idlers.
- Cleats and top cover rubber are mono block molding for strength.
- Open V, Closed-V, L type, H type, Y type, A type and F type, etc. And new patterns can be developed for customers accordingly.